Are you a new homeowner looking for a hassle-free way to keep your family warm during the winter season?
At Trahan’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand how important it is to find a furnace that fits your preferences and lifestyle. Our professional customer service representatives are always available to assist you if you have questions about natural gas heater options, as well as heat pump installations and seasonal maintenance. Our team has years of experience when it comes to matching clients with devices that are reliable, efficient and inexpensive!
Read on for more information about natural gas furnaces and how to pick the best heater for your home, or chat with one of our friendly team members at any time!
What Makes A Natural Gas Furnace Stand Out?
Wondering how a gas heater works? This type of furnace burns propane or natural gas within your appliance’s boiler to generate heat and then circulates the warm air through your duct system. Natural gas heaters are powerful and stand out when compared to oil or electric furnaces. Though electric heaters are generally quieter when they run and less expensive to install and replace, natural gas furnaces tend to provide better heat and are the more popular fuel option.
Furnace Facts To Consider
Interested in learning additional information about the benefits and drawbacks of a natural gas heater? Here are some of the most noticeable pros and cons:
- It uses a relatively clean fuel that does minor damage to the environment
- It is a less expensive appliance in the long run
- It can work with your heat pump or air conditioner
- It heats up your home quickly
- Functions more efficiently than electric furnaces
- It requires the installation of natural gas lines and a duct system
- Its parts can be costly to replace
- It emits small amounts of carbon monoxide (which needs to be monitored)
- It may need to be replaced after 5-10 years
Should You Schedule A Natural Gas Furnace Installation?
So how do you decide whether or not a natural gas furnace is the right fit for you and your family? It all comes down to budget and comfort preferences! Some great questions to consider before making your decision are:
- Will a natural gas heater strain your bank account?
- Are you looking for a more efficient appliance or a more convenient one when it comes to repairs and maintenance?
If you’re still unsure about purchasing a natural gas furnace after answering these questions, feel free to connect with one of our staff members for a second opinion!
Contact Trahan’s Heating & Air Conditioning For Gas Furnace Services
Are you ready to schedule a heater installation for your home and enjoy some peace of mind before the chilly winter temperatures set in? Here at Trahan’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re always happy to help! Our trustworthy technicians are professionally trained and committed to your 100% satisfaction every time they step through your door.
No matter what kind of services you’re looking for, whether it be repairs or tune-ups, we can get the job done right the first time. Feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment, or give us a call today!